Valentines Day is next week! Do you know what you’re doing? I do! Watching two amazing people get married, how romantic!
If you’re planning on going out for a valentines date, it’s time to start thinking about your date night look. Valentines day looks can go two ways -sweet or sexy. I decided to go sweet with a soft pink & purple eye and light pink cheeks & lips.
Products I used:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation in Warm III
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
MAC Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
MAC powder blush in Style
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light (Cheek Highlight)
- Using Two Cosmetics in Heartache (Upper Left, left shadow). I used a fluffy dome brush to brush the light pink colour all over my lid and up into my crease
- Using MAC Hepcat (Upper Right), I used the same fluffy brush and brushed the colour onto the lower lid and outer corner of the eye
- Using MAC Satellite Dreams (Bottom Left) and a smaller dome brush, shade outer corner of eye
- Using MAC Shroom on flat shader brush, highlight brow bone and inner corner of eye
- Using MAC fluid line in Blacktrack on angle brush, lightly line upper lash line (you could make the line thicker or wing your liner for a more dramatic effect)
- Using a black pencil eyeliner, line the lower lashine (not the waterline)
- Line waterline with Benefit Eye Bright (or a pink or white eyeliner)
- Curl lashes & add mascara (please don’t mind my lashes, I badly need to get my eyelash extensions removed so they are a mess right now)
I used Tarte’s Maracuja Divine Shine Lipgloss, but any light pink gloss would work
What are your valentines plans? Do you prefer sweet or sexy makeup for valentines day?